Marketing Coordinator Belgium, based in Antwerp or Bleiswijk
Our client is a dynamic multi-channel business concept – think Coolblue concept - and has a leading market position in the “Do it Yourself” (DIY) and construction market segments in the UK, Germany, France and The Netherlands. For the new to open market in Belgium, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
This is a new role within the European marketing team and has a broad retail marketing and direct marketing scope. The main objective of this role is the operational execution of the Belgian marketing plan and further enhance and develop this plan based on learnings. You will report into the European Marketing Director. This position can be based in the Netherlands (Bleiswijk, close to Rotterdam) or in Antwerp (Belgium). During the onboarding period which is about 4 to 6 months, you will have to work out of the Dutch office in Bleiswijk.
- Develop the Belgian marketing plan and support the operational execution
- Support the shop opening marketing plan and initiate local marketing activities that drives traffic in store
- Produce the catalogue for Belgium and coordinate distributions
- Support the digital team with content for e-mailings and ecommerce activities
- Be an important link with product and marketing teams (10 colleagues) based in The Netherlands to ensure the customer proposition meets the needs of our customers in Belgium.
- Native Belgian-Dutch
- Bachelor/Master commercial degree
- 3-5 years of experience in Marketing, preferably Retail Marketing in Belgium
- Excellent coordinator and good eye for detail
- Professional communication skills
- Affinity with our products or multi-channel concept is a pre
About the company and what they offer
Our customer is a dynamic multi-channel business concept and has a leading market position in the DIY and construction market segments in the United Kingdom and The Netherlands. The business is jointly owned by Travis Perkins plc (FTSE 100 company with revenue of £6 billion) and Mark Goddard-Watts. They offer:
- Employment in an ambitious and dynamic organization, scale up stage, and growing very rapidly.
- An informal culture of hard working and room for personal development
- Big challenges to accomplish in a growing company
- Good primary and secondary employment conditions
- A team of dedicated colleagues
- A brand new office in Bleiswijk when working in the Netherlands